- Download the zipped file to
your local drive.
- Double click the zip file
The following screen will display
- Click Next
- Make sure “Unzip or install
from “XXX.zip” option is checked and click Next
- The file will automatically
unzip in a directory that was created when you installed WinZip called
“unzipped”. Anything you unzip
will go there, unless you designate another location.
To designate another location:
on the “Select different folder” button
the location you want the file to be unzipped (I usually unzip to my
desktop) Click OK
- Click Unzip Now
file has completed, this window will display
- Click Close to end or Next to
select another file for unzipping.
- The last step is to go to the
directory you chose to unzip the files into and then view or in our case……….listen